Yazar Mesaj
 İleti başlığı: , Lowrys post-game antics may not ha
İletiTarih: 11 Ekim 2017, 07:24 
PS Özel Üye
PS Özel Üye
Kayıt: 28 Haziran 2017, 02:13
İleti: 1620

Cinsiyet: Bay
It appears former Colorado Avalanche tough guy Scott Parker felt bullied by coaches early in his NHL career, including then head coach Bob Hartley. According to the Denver Post, Parker says he was pressured into fighting at the risk of losing his position on the team if he failed to do so. "He was a junior B goalie trying to tell me how to fight. He was always just degrading me. Not to be a (wimp), but he was a bully," Parker told the Denver Post. "And he could be because he was in a position of authority. What was I supposed to do as a rookie? Go tell him (expletive) you? I did that stuff at the end of my career, but at the beginning of my career, I was just a chess piece to him." Parker, who thinks he may have suffered over 20 concussions during his playing days, also alleges he was forced to play when he was injured. "He would call me a (expletive), say that Hershey (the Avs former minor-league affiliate) would be my next stop, where Id be smelling chocolate fumes all day long. I remember I thought I had a broken foot and told him about it, and he called me a (expletive) and said Hershey would love me," Parker told the Post. "Nobody needed to question my commitment to doing my job. But I was just constantly belittled by Bob Hartley. I really have no respect for the man. "If youre hurt, it doesnt matter. Youre made to think I have to fight, or Ill lose my job, " Parker added. Parker was drafted 63rd overall by the New Jersey Devils in 1996 but did not sign with the team. He was then drafted 20th overall by the Avalanche two years later. He played 237 games in two stints with the Avalanche as well as 71 games with the San Jose Sharks. He scored seven goals and added 14 assists for 21 points over that span. He also amassed 699 penalty minutes. Hartley, who is now head coach of the Calgary Flames, declined to comment on Parkers remarks. Brice Butler Jersey . Notes on Bergeron, Marchand, Gorges, Vanek, Gaborik, Doughty, Hiller and more. BRUINS STORM BACK TO TAKE GAME TWO The Boston Bruins rallied from a 3-1 deficit, scoring four unanswered goals, to win Game Two, 5-3 over the Montreal Canadiens. Kyle Wilber Jersey . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play. http://www.thecowboysfansmall.com/c-58- ... ersey.aspx. "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit. Randy White Jersey . The 33-year-old Spaniard, who held the lead since the second round, turned in a solid final round that featured six birdies and two bogeys to finish on 22-under 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Johor Open, an Asian Tour event in Malaysia last December. Daryl Johnston Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open.MIAMI -- The Miami Heat promoted Andy Elisburg to general manager and hired Juwan Howard as an assistant coach, those moves among a slew of front-office manoeuvring announced Saturday. Elisburg has been with the Heat since the teams 1988 inception. He will continue reporting to team president Pat Riley and CEO Nick Arison. Other Heat moves include promoting Adam Simon to assistant general manager and GM of tthe NBADLs Sioux Falls Skyforce; Dan Craig to assistant coach for player development, the same role Howard has; Chad Kammerer to director of NBA scouting; and Keith Askins to director of college and pro scouting.dddddddddddd Tim Hardaway is now a scout and community and corporate liaison; Rich Fernando is the new executive assistant to coaches; and Eric Glass is Miamis new video co-ordinator. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Çevrimdışı
 Profile bak E-posta  
Önceki iletileri göster:  Sıralama  
Yeni konu gönder Konuya cevap yaz  [ 1 ileti ] 

Tüm zamanlar UTC + 1 saat

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu görüntüleyenler: Kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir

Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız
Bu forumda konulara cevap yazamazsınız
Bu forumda kendi iletilerinizi değiştiremezsiniz
Bu forumda kendi iletilerinizi silemezsiniz

Arama: